18 / Canadian / ESFJ
As of 03/10/12
I am me. Me being Derek. Always trying not to get caught up in life and live for the moment. Music represents my life. I have taken piano since I was 5. I'm not half bad.
All these photos represent places I'd rather be.
18 / Canadian / ESFJ
As of 03/10/12
The new La Roux album is so good. Like so so so good. Finally, after 5 years of waiting for new La Roux material, its here :)
I love every song, they’re so pop-y and wonderful, with the exception of the last song, which I felt was a little weak.
After spending the past 3 years tracking the La Roux tag and every other week looking at all new articles about La Roux on google, hoping for any word about a new album, this thing of beauty is finally here, and my only complaint is that I wish it had even more songs :)
9.5/10, get it and listen to it on repeat, perfect summer album
Standout tracks for me are Kiss And Not Tell, Uptight Downtown and Silent Partner
- Always look for win-win situations. ESFJ personalities value harmony and do their best to avoid conflict wherever possible. They are natural team players, trying to get along with everyone.
- Very loyal. ESFJs value relationships and stability very highly and try hard not to disturb the status quo unless absolutely necessary. This makes them very loyal and trustworthy employees and partners.
- Sensitive and warm. ESFJ personalities seek harmony and care deeply about other people’s feelings, being careful not to offend or hurt anybody.
- Know how to connect to people. ESFJs are social and friendly individuals who have no difficulties with small talk or following other social rituals. People with this personality type also tend to have a strong need to belong, e.g., by playing an active role in the local community.
- Take their duties very seriously. ESFJ personalities tend to be responsible and reliable, paying a lot of attention to their duties and responsibilities. They can be very hard workers, often putting their duties above their own needs.
- Good with practical matters. People with the ESFJ personality type have excellent practical skills and do not mind dealing with routine, daily tasks. They will always make sure that people close to them are cared for.
- Often obsessed with their social status. ESFJs tend to have a very strong need to be seen as responsible, respected and successful individuals—they will do everything they can to increase their social status and influence.
- May be inflexible. ESFJs place a lot of importance on traditions and may often worry too much about what other people see as acceptable. Consequently, they are likely to be very careful, or even critical, when it comes to unconventional methods or non mainstream views.
- Unwilling to improvise. People with the ESFJ personality type dislike venturing outside their comfort zone and taking bold steps, usually out of fear of being (or appearing) different.
- Very vulnerable to criticism. ESFJs strongly dislike conflicts and criticism. They can get very defensive and hurt if someone (especially a person close to them) criticizes their habits, ideas, or favorite traditions.
- Often too selfless. ESFJ personalities may care and worry so much about others that their attention will become overwhelming and ultimately unwelcome. This is also likely to lead to the neglect of their own needs.
- May be needy. ESFJs need to know that they are liked and their efforts are valued. Consequently, people with this personality type may often fish for compliments or try to attract other people’s attention.
click the link to read more about myself. this is definitely true :)
In the limited edition version of Trouble in Paradise, Elly thanked her cat, Calypso, but not Ben Langmaid.